Electrical & Lights Battery for Stepwaggon

Discussion in 'Imports & Worldwide' started by wassell, Thursday 28th Dec, 2017.

1. wassell New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom db dudley
    Hi does anyone know what size battery for Honda stepwaggon 2.4z 2005 ?
    Thanks Wassell

2. Sandy52 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Sandy NORWICH
    Batteries have an ID code on them which you can quote to the supplier, if not then just use your license plate number and the supplier should be able to look it up and check for the correct battery. Even Halfords can do that.

3. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    mate can you photo any info on your battery mate, I've had a quick look around the net son info in photo's might help..
    Thanks
    Andy

4. jd1959 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    andy83 likes this.
  5. Whisker Version Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Bristol
    I paid quite a lot for a StepWGN battery (SMF053). The only stock one in the shop with narrow terminal posts was for a Yaris, and the capacity was too small . The assistant serving said that if I converted the terminal post clamps to 'standard size' rather than the narrower JDM posts, then future batteries would be easier to obtain and cheaper.

jd1959 likes this.
  6. jd1959 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    Tempted to do this when I need my next battery, as the kids require more taxi work the car is sitting with the tv and lights on more and more while waiting for whatever activity to end. So fitting in a larger capacity battery wouldn't be a bad idea and changing the terminals would allow far more choice.