BDC Round 2 : Pembrey

Discussion in 'Event/Meet Media' started by LilAndy94, Wednesday 12th Jun, 2013.

1. LilAndy94 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

May be of interest to some, just a little write up and a small amount of the photos taken on the day..

grcshvc.wordpress.com

Enjoy !

2. ihate_speedbumps Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Me and my mate came from bristol/ london to go for the weekend! i took 800 photos! what an awesome day!!! the black smoke biys where awesome and the v8 rx7 and 2jz BMW estate where insane! great photos!!!

3. LilAndy94 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks man, I took 1069 photos but ended the day with 834 lol. Was a good day, wanna go to Teesside but don't think I'll get there :/

4. ihate_speedbumps Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah its a long way up there!!! im going to round 4 tho can't wait!!!!

5. LilAndy94 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah I've been looking into going to round 4 as I can't get to the final. It's at Lydden hill isn't it?

I may be in Ireland on the dates it's on too :/

6. ihate_speedbumps Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah its at  Lydden hill, should be awesome!! where are you going in Ireland? i recently went on a 9 day 1600 mile roadtrip around the whole of Ireland, such an awesome place!!! :Grin:  

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 18th Jun, 2013
  7. LilAndy94 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah, gonna try go Lydden. Dublin, then go from there. I've never been! But we are catching the plane, too lazy to drive lol.

8. r3dd3v1l Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

that Huxley Motorsport V8 Volvo 240, 150% WIN!!!!!!!!!!

9. ihate_speedbumps Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

it was insane!!! long wheelbase cars seem to be really good drifters! gotta be the best volvo I've ever seen, even more mad was the black smoke merc, it was around 600bhp a supercharger feeding a enormous scania turbo with nos too!! a real feat of engerneering and the dodge viper engined nissan 200sx was truly aweesome!!!!