General Elysion key

Discussion in 'Imports & Worldwide' started by David Morison, Wednesday 1st Feb, 2017.

1. David Morison Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England David Fulbeck
    Just taken delivery of my newly imported 2004 Elysion X. I can't read Japanese so I don't know what the third uppermost button does on the key, can anyone help please?

Many thanks

David

Attached Files:

andy83 and DrSam like this.
  2. DrSam Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Sam Birmingham
    honda_saj likes this.
  3. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    @David Morison I agree with @DrSam also if you have a phone or tablet that takes apps you can get translators that might convert from Japanese to English also remember all us on here do our best to answer any questions...
    thanks
    andy

honda_saj likes this.
  4. honda_saj Banned

United Kingdom saj east london
    DrSam and andy83 like this.
  5. David Morison Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England David Fulbeck
    Many thanks, I don't have a boot but I've been told that it is for the sliding door. This makes sensed but when I press it the door sounds an alert tone but nothing happens, perhaps I need to get it seen to.

David

6. honda_saj Banned

How many beeps also do you light on dash?

sent using tapatalk

7. honda_saj Banned

another no updater ?

8. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    For anyone else that might wander in here looking for sliding door or Elision advice.... not trying to resurrect a thread but someone already beat me to it :Smile:

Re: the sliding doors if you get 3 beeps when pressed there is an issue. 1: the door is locked, 2: the on/off switch on the dash door control is set to off, 3: or there is an issue with the door mechanism itself. Common ones are the middle support rollers, interlocking mechanism needs lubrication (3 different actuators in the door), or the cables have stretched/worn. The doors are set up very much like the USDM Odyssey so there are some videos on youtube on repairs. If I've been a bit lazy on greasing the mechanisms they will give faults with freezing weather. The body electrics on the door can be read from a HDS/HIM if some of the simpler fixes don't work and might point you in the right direction.

A constant beep while you foot is off the brake and in gear means there is a fault with the interlocking, only time I've heard this is when something froze.

The google translate app on the phone/tablet is very handy for translating the manual, take a photo and it will return a translation good enough to understand what is going on.

Nels and honda_saj like this.
  9. honda_saj Banned

Great update thanks for write up

DrSam likes this.