Tyres & Wheels FR-V alloys choices

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by TommyMalvern, Tuesday 8th May, 2018.

1. TommyMalvern New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Tom Worcester
    Hi, recently bought an FR-V (1.8 EX), happy with it apart from a few niggles. Common stuff... steering vibration, park No sensors bleep constantly, soft paint and race style rear camber

I'm all about style over substance so looking to spend money on some nicer wheels!

So my question is... will Acccord and Civic 17" wheels fit? I already checked bolt pattern, centre bore etc. So I happy that 5 bolt wheels will fit on but worried about the different offset. Standard on FR-V is 50 and all Honda other wheels seem to be 55.

Has anyone on here fitted Penta's or similar on? Can I use the original bolts?

Sorry if this has been asked before. Any experience on this will be much appreciated.

2. Bones126 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England Dave Birmingham
    Hi and welcome

8th Generation Civic wheels fit :Thumbup: I have FN2 on mine with no issues.

3. garf8v Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi and welcome.

As it happens, I started to enhance my FR-V, but having got some wheels, with the original size tyres for the FR-V, I now have a budding trials rider (money pit!), so my wheels and tyres are for sale in the parts section...never fitted to a car and all new.

Sorry to hijack and plug my sale!