Daily Driver FR-V

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by MattyP, Sunday 4th Oct, 2015

1. MattyP Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Matt Reading
    MattyP added a new Honda to the garage:

FR-V

Check the vehicle's full information here.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. MattyP Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Matt Reading
    Sorry @Ichiban i have only just seen your question. I have owned it for a couple of months now and after an inital problem after 2 weeks with the clutch master cylinder beeaking i have enjoyed driving the FR-V.
    I have removed the roof rails as personally i didnt like them. I am looking to get a set of 18" wheels for it at some point and I'd like to upgrade all the lights for brighter bulbs and LEDs where i can. Also the radio reception is rubbish so may need a new aerial, but i was thinking of getting a double din head unit with bluetooth for phone etc so may look at a dab for it.
    Just been looking at littlebos reflash but he hasnt done one as yet for FR-V so i will look around to get it remapped as its not fueled great at low revs. It sounds like quite a list but I'll do it as i have the funds bit at a time.

Bones126 likes this.
  4. Bones126 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England Dave Birmingham
    Hi, As for poor radio reception, mine is similar and I read that there was an issue with the aerial power (?) box under the aerial inside the roof liner has poor earthing. the remedy is to remove it and sand a bit of the inner roof to make a good earth and reattach.

MattyP likes this.
  5. Bones126 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England Dave Birmingham