Reviews great value CR-V Side Bars

Discussion in 'Member's Reviews' started by carkev, Friday 25th Aug, 2017.

1. carkev Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom KevBro Leyland
    hi,
    I thought I would share my experience with some new side bars I got for my 2004 CR-V (see ebay item 361220617274)
    they are made in Slovakia, are of great quality and a perfect fit - indeed they are far better and more robust than the £400 plus one's I saw on a neighbours car.

his are only held on via 2 bolt brackets behind the sill, where as these have an 'out rigger' that picks up on the sub frame.
    in fact I queried this 'extension' out with the sellers and they assured me they would fit - which they did quite easily.
    the only problem I has was with the rusted up threaded holes under my car, but fortunately I own a full set of metric taps (8mm needed)

I can heartily recommend the really great priced side bars, and have added a few photos.
    nb: I have no affiliation with the eBay seller automotive_jandj except for this being my first purchase from them.

CRV side bars1. CRV side bars2. CRV side bars3.

1066Boy likes this.
  2. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    wicked looking sidebars mate if you have enough pics and info mate why do a guide..
    Thanks
    Andy

3. carkev Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom KevBro Leyland
    I could do that, and may well do so, but it's not all that hard really.
    can you let me know where to post the guide though as one of my many forum failings is posting in the wrong section!

andy83 likes this.
  4. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire