Hands Free for Honda Jazz

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2007-2015)' started by Lionheart, Thursday 5th Jul, 2018.

1. Lionheart Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Adrian Amersham
    We have just purchased a 2013 Jazz Si and have been looking for a hands free kit, surprisingly none we have looked at seem to suit. Any recommendations? We want easy to use, good telephone reception and the ability to still listen to the radio (which we do most of the time). To be able to play the ipod would also be an advantage. The phone is a Moto G5s DSCF0766.JPG

Any ideas?

Lionheart

2. Lionheart Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Adrian Amersham
    Things have moved on a bit since I first wrote this thread. I have discovered that Honda do a hands free kit for this model Part number 08E00TF0KITC available from the main dealer for £347 fitted including the dreaded. However the main dealer was unable to tell me what was in the kit or how the functions work! So I phoned Honda and they were unable to tell me either they referred me up to head office but I have heard nothing more (what a surprise I hear you shout).

So was wondering if anyone knows anything about this kit whats included how it works, for example is it voice activated? and most importantly is it any good?

I have also been recommended a Parrot CK3100 which is a voice activated system with a separate microphone, has any one had the experience of fitting this in the Jazz? There seems to be nowhere to put the control piece on the dashboard? again does it work well? 41Rbpq9haSL._AC_US218_.