CR-Z/1st Gen Hello ZF1 (Wheel update)

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by Pneuma, Sunday 16th Jun, 2013.

1. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ok, so after a little break from serious modifying I've finally got the car I've wanted for a long time now.

I'll say right now that it won't be anywhere near as full on as my last build. But, im gonna try and make this stand out just as much as the EK

So here it is...... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Im still yet to get enough time to give it a proper wash and wax, that will happen soon enough.

The only mods so far are just just a few little things I had from the previous car.

Blue tint broadway

[​IMG]

Buddyclub oil cap

[​IMG]

I was going to take my time with finding wheels, but I managed to get a totally freaking bargain on ebay last week. Im picking them up tomorrow.......but you guys will have to wait before all is revealed :Wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 8th Mar, 2014
  2. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sweet car man..

Don't like waiting though! Wheel updates tomoz please. Lol

Oil cap seems in a bizarre place? Also, how you finding the hybrid?

3. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks dude!

Haha, same here! i've had to wait ages as i was working a six day week! I may give you a sneak preview :Wink:

The oil cap is on the side of the head as normal, just looks a little odd in that picture i guess.

The hybrid is great! loads of fun to drive. It pretty much just stays in sport mode the whole time lol.

4. CrazyAssWhiteBoi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Very cool i really like these. 

5. JUJUN Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Cool cars. Got rid of mine recently for a 2.2 accord EX for my practicality lol. Just don't let the modifying bug hit you on this car, unless you got deep pockets!! Learnt my lesson haha

6. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't worry dude.......i should be able to keep control of it haha.

What did you do to yours when you had it?

7. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Where's my sneaky peak?

When I had one, I found Eco useless, it never went anywhere and sued more fuel! Is it only meant for idling? Lol

8. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll send it to you in the morning I promise. <br /><br />Yeah the Eco is useless. I only use when I'm stuck in traffic.

9. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You know my feelings about this, looking forward to what you do to it :Smile:

Plus the pleasure of sitting in it makes me need to get one for our fleet ha!

10. jake17 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Good to see another one around buddy :Smile: be good to see what you do with it :Smile:

11. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You always pull :thumbdown: out the bag with cars. Can't wait to see what you do with this bro!

12. JUJUN Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Lowered it, cf kitted (front, rear & spoiler), custom zaust, hks rsk, rota p1's JDM deflectors and forgot the rest lol. Mostly imports so hm revenue made a pretty buck outa me lol!
    Found an old picture of it in fact

pyjenapy.

13. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh sweet! Looks like you really went to town. Don't suppose you have anything left do you?

14. Low_Life Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

savage bud can't wait to see what you do with this.

no fair if smiley gets a pic its only fair to show the rest of us :Tongue:

15. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i think you do! you know your after half will agree :Wink:

Thanks dude. seeing yours gave me extra motivating to get one.

Thanks homie!I'll try not to dissapoint!

haha, don't worry.....you'll see soon enough :Smile:

16. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have seen

I have seen

17. JUJUN Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Aye still got the custom cat back & p2r down pipe and have a jdp cf front lip which was cracked through postage

18. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Right. After a total of four hours driving i finally have my new wheels!

They were advertised as being sprayed white, turns out they had been plasti-dipped! so it just peels off. There are a few bits of curb rash here and there, but nothing that can;t easily be fixed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sooooo happy with these!

Work emotion xd9's

17x8.5 et32

19. Porker Guest

Nice wheel, awesome car. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

20. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Awesome wheels, looking forward to following this.

So they'd just wrapped over the decals and everything? Odd. Not bad I guess as it preserves them underneath, but it must've been a pain to peel it off without peeling the decals off too?