Introductions Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by demon-knight, Thursday 9th Feb, 2012.

1. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Am coming over from THAOC, getting my third Accord later this year, and this one will be a keeper beats the Mini im in at the moment.....

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Demon-Night that a name I recall ,welcome to AOC

3. AccordCU2 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Brum
    Welcome to AOC

4. Dave Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Barnsley
    Welcome along mate

5. MickyB Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome D-K glad you chose to come here. Mini's just aren't what they used to be. I owned a 1275gt in Denim metallic blue, I had twin webbers fitted, recaros and wolfrace alloys. Sunroof and arch extensions what a lovely fun car it was.

6. Hi and welcome to AOC, good to see you on here.

So what kind of Accord are you thinking of getting, petrol diesel, saloon estate etc?

7. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    well come aboard mate

8. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Only got the Mini as a stopgap had it almost a year now, to be fair it has been abused, so much so in the 7k miles I have had it it needs all new rubber. Handles like a gokart but no good for my family.

Am going to get a type-s but am not sure if I like the facelift front end until I see one in the flesh.

I just wish they would offer the 4WD like they have in japan that would be awesome.

9. Paul Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC demon. Having just sold my wifes Mini they are great cars in some respects but soooo impracticle in others. Hope you find a good example.