General HONDA CAR = I Give way

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by pastore, Friday 28th Aug, 2015.

1. pastore Banned ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom pastore London
    Normally i don't stop for anyone to give them way when coming out of a road or trying to creep in to my lane, but ONLY when i see another HONDA driver I let them in, lol.

wondering if anyone does the same? that if they have Honda's then might aswell let them in.

2. exec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom London
    Depends on my mood, I don't let them in if they are driving like idiots, but I will let anyone who is driving reasonable in and I would expect the same back. I do take more attention when I spot a fellow Honda owner.

If they have a HK sticker on their back they can be guaranteed to be let in :spiteful:

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Im' the same, fellow Honda drivers get special treatment, they rest well ...:BavarianTractor:

I do a lot of motorway driving and like @exec if some has made the effort and tried to do things right, say there is a small gap but they have indicate and are waiting to pull into my lane, I will pull back and let them. On the other hand if they haven't indicated and are trying to barge in, well that is another matter totally ! :Rant::tut::Baseballbat:

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:whathesaid:

I try to encourage good polite driving habits in others, so I do let them in. However, I don't respond well to bad road manners.