Dealers/Garages Honda CR-V - service help

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Nikon, Tuesday 6th Oct, 2015.

1. Nikon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi
    can anyone help on a good place to have my new Honda CR-V serviced please but not a Main Dealer ? thanks in the oldham Area or nearby don't mind travelling

2. FirstHonda Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Ed Wiltshire
    Any reason you specifically wouldn't want to go to a main dealer @Nikon ?

Is it just about trying to get a cheaper price, or have you had a bad experience locally? The first link is the service cost for Honda cars at or over 3 years old, maybe worth a look?

3 Years Plus

Our service promise

You could also use Holdcroft in Stoke, there is plenty of praise on here for them due to their high standards...:Smile:

3. Nikon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the information on local service well i have always thought main dealers are Expensive and sometimes don't always do the work they say they do i once had a experience of saying they had changed the oil but yes they didn't even change the oil but this was {Not a Honda Dealer} it was another major Dealer thanks again for your help

FirstHonda likes this.
  4. FirstHonda Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Ed Wiltshire
    ^^Lots of members here can recommend Holdcroft Honda, and they will certainly do what they say they will :Thumbup:

Worth a call to get a quote at least I'd say.

:goodluck: