Guides I want this in the guide section

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Ichiban, Thursday 1st May, 2014.

1. Garrydhu Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ireland Billy Dor Carrigaline
    Anyway good night, thanks for the information, as a new owner of a Honda hybrid need advice reference Honda cars etc,this forum is pretty good.
    - - - Updated - - -
    No u misunderstood,before I brought car back to the dealer,I tried to reset the warning light myself via advice from you tube etc,but as my car is an import all info etc was in Japanese, so I was bewildered
    - - - Updated - - -
    Sorry about the mix up,,way too late for me

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    @Members bumping this thread. if you looking for guides just list them and I will do my best to get them on.

Rayne likes this.
  3. StuH Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Stuart Lancashire
    7th Generation tourer rear disc and pad change would be handy, in particular freeing off the drum brakes if needed.

4. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    changing aux belt on an FR-V ?

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    For N22A engine this should be the same as the Accord or CR-V with same engine, so see this as an example guide Drive/Alternator/Poly Belt Changes (Diesel)

Perhaps you could follow that guide and if there are any subtle differences due to way engine sits in the FR-V bay then do a new Guide for this based on the Accord one ?

legend-ary likes this.
  6. julekasMobilek Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lithuania Julius Vilnius
    8th Generation Accord english manual handbook, not accura TSX, but with dtec engine too.
    Also wiring diagrams for headlights, light switch and daylight running lights :Smile:

7. qc2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom quince Bromley
    Identifying VSS on FR-V (and other models) from the cabin. still haven't explored myself yet!

8. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    cheers speedy..

will I need to get a different belt like on the one in the link or was that just for the accord.??

9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Should be same I would think, best check with HH mate.

10. Zebster Guest

It'll be shorter if you have EPS, like some/all Civics do.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks for the input guys I will get cracking this weekend. As for Handbooks I can't list that best buying them second hand ones from ebay.

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    This is the pad change 7th Generation Tourer CM1 CM2 CN2 rear brake pad change (Suspension, Steering and Brakes - )

Disk change once you doing the above lower the handbrake remove two screws and you have them off ( Remember to pull the adjuster rubber bungs) off the old discs.

There you go mate FR-V Diesel Drive Belt Replacement

chris2982 likes this.