Feedback/Help IMPORTANT Pictures and attachments are missing.

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by andy83, Thursday 29th Dec, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm opening browsers I've never used before, coming onto HK and attempting to open the same page... you can't get more clean & fresh than that.

Is it possible it's DNS issue and the changes/fixes made on the site have yet to fully populate out?

2. MickyB Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's what I have done and still not working.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ahh well game over then.

4. K24 CL9 GUY Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    Can't view the photos here ☹️

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    What part of "its being worked on does no one understand" patience I have been sat on this computer for 11 hours 45 minutes, fixing this issue.

Rydo, MickyB and andy83 like this.
  6. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    @Ichiban I agree on your point full you have my full support

7. K24 CL9 GUY Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    I didn't put this comment into this section myself mate but I did think above it said it was fixed to be fair?

If you guys are still working on it I can understand it would be annoying saying you missed a bit lol but I guess as it said earlier it should be fixed people are just pointing out there are still a few errors lurking. Don't stress man we all know you n Leo have been working your [email protected]$ off to sort everything and everyone is on your side :Niceone:

MickyB likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am as frustrated as you guys over this bug, but we will soon find out what is what.

andy83 and K24 CL9 GUY like this.
  9. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

We know you're working on it and as some one who has run their own car forums... I fully understand how irksome those pesky little bugs can be (especially those that cause conflicts with customised mods)... but at several points people have seen posts saying that it should be fixed... so I can also understand people posting to say it isn't.

I used a different forum software, and stopped doing all that about 3yrs ago now... But I remember having a section of the admin tools that showed me orphaned files/images.. Does this forum software have anything similar, or is the bug entirely unrelated to that?

I hope you're not having to go through hundreds/thousands of lines of code (as I had to more than once) just to find that there was a missing space, or symbol that threw everything off. I once spent about 7hrs looking for an issue only to discover I had missed of a single " in the code somewhere. I sympathise with the frustration it must be causing.

Ichiban and MickyB like this.
  10. MickyB Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's the Millenium Bug!!!!:PullFaces: Struck 16 years too late.
    Guys I think the best course is to just let @Ichiban and @DeviateDefiant work on this and when they are satisfied then they let us know and we as individuals who have problems can look at the issues we had and if they are still present then we highlight the fact to them. Not keep on going on about it as it's not helping the situation and is totally frustrating for them.
    So give them time and be patient it will all come good in the end.:Niceone:

Nels, DrSam and andy83 like this.
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi guys,

After two day solid at this we still have not been able to find a solution to this issue, we are getting external developer to look at this issue. Please bear with us all the information is there but rehashed indexed in the wrong places.

Heckler, Rydo, Aniki56 and 2 others like this.
  12. MickyB Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks for the update mucca.
    I'm sure folk will be patient. Knowing that the outcome will be excellent as always.

DrSam likes this.
  13. DrSam Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Sam Birmingham
    Thanks for your update

14. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    thanks you for the update mate waiting is worth it mate cause HK is best site in the world :gohonda:

15. Rydo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Scotland Ryan Glasgow
    It's all cool. Our glorious brochure collection will be back in no time fingers crossed. Thanks for the update!

DrSam likes this.
  16. tomwillie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

England Tom Royston
    Still waiting for graphics to be restored?
    Noticed that in Market Place everything in few sections I checked is marked SOLD?
    Nothing I could see in News as to what catastrophy has occured to web site?

17. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sales section has nothing to do with the image issue it just there is no active sales and stale posting will be put to sold or removed to keep that in check., this issue is still being worked on and it is made visible to all under this thread. I have moved the threads into this posting.

The rest if the forum is perfectly fine, there is no dooms day yet Tom.