Japserviceparts

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by JUJUN, Thursday 13th Jun, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUJUN Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Has anyone used these fools? Gonna leave this short. I've ordered a new timing belt & tensioners for well over a month. Seems like they heed to ignore all my emails and has gotten me to demand a refund via paypal. Admittedly, it is partly my fault for having a wrong post code on my paypal account, but I had sent the correct one as soon as I could only for them to give me the 'go do one' type of service. Furthermore, whatever company they used should have verified the dam address before sending it to no where. Alternatively I'd of expected a secondary parcel delivered and for them to await the initial back to their little company. 
    These guys are beyond reasoning and has left me leaving my car off road for too long, fearing my timing belt may give in at any moment. 
    Tomorrow I'll be giving them a call, and won't give two shits if they feel threatened. Even Tegiwa gave me a much better service than these dogs.

2. Civic92 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ok. So. You supplied the wrong address and you want them to end up out of pocket for your mistake?

Am I reading that right?

You supply the wrong address/postcode

Parts get sent

No parts arrive so you question where they are and discover your mistake

Then blame JSP and the courier for delivering to an address you supplied and not the address you wanted?

3. AlexD Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh em gee. It does say on their page that they are doing a stock overhaul until the 17th, as i am going to order some bits as soon as they are running again.

I've personally used them plenty of times and the quality of service and prices they give are exceptional.

I don't think youll get a good response talking about these guys like that on here mate.

4. Saifskyline Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

JSP is one of the best out there.. always had top service from them so don't think it's their fault. Why don't you give them a call.

5. Civic92 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've never. In all my Internet buying history. Had any form of company call me or email me to ask if I definitely want an item sent to the address I wrote. Imagine how much time and money would be wasted if every company out there had to do that for every order in case someone accidentally put the wrong number or letter. It's really not doable is it.

6. Turkish Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha this thread is so :tut: pointless

They've sent parts to the address which happens to be wrong through your own stupid fault and now you want them to send another load to the correct one or reimburse you?!

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT M888

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 14th Jun, 2013
  7. Shuthan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Used them more times than I can remember, Never had a problem with JSP, IMO one of the very few traders on here who do reply and tony is a top guy,

PM civboy on here, he will gladly help you with your issues.

8. 4dvti Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Used them many time and never had an issue.

As mentioned a few posts above by the honorable gentleman, it is not practical or easy to verify each and every address by a small business who may already be under-staffed or overworked, although I am certain that things are running as smooth as clockwork at JSP. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a few dozen other orders to ship out at the same time, thus leaving no time for verification in such a small time frame; these businesses try to get items shipped out on the same day, as any order(s) is placed... But really, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure that your address is correct where Paypal is concerned. If a cheque pertaining to a substantial sum of money, that you were relying on, was dishonoured because you supplied the incorrect details or signature then naturally you will blame no one but yourself. This is the same, in my opinion. 

I can understand your frustration; you are entitled to your opinion. But I don't think you can blame JSP for this blunder wholly, if at all from a common sense point of view. Do talk to JSP though. They really are great guys and I'm sure things can end on an amicable note, at least. We've all had mishaps in life like this, take it on the chin and continue on so you can get that car on road :Smile:  

9. Civic-t Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Also used JSP plenty of times and not only are usually the cheapest but also offer the best service in my experience anyway

10. JUJUN Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Yes, my paypal somehow had the wrong postcode, but as soon as I realised I immediately amended it. Read what I've written before throwing judgement. I've sent countless emails but I'm only receiving pointless invoices. Again, it's partly my own fault. And yet again, I'll be giving them a call seeing as though they've been nothing but ignorant to me. Peace

PS. My grunt reply was to the Skoda driver, ie 'Turkish'. Good luck with that 

11. mikey_t8 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

use them once and they are brilliant.. will definitely use them again in the future...contact tony aka civboy. he's a reasonable guy and will sort it out for you

12. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you tried to ring them to sort this out?

13. Turkish Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you're basically saying if I sold you a custom

product that I made, a strut brace lets say, and I sent it to the address YOU supplied me and that was wrong... You would then expect me to send out a second strut brace to your correct address and just hope the other one comes back? It doesn't work like that. Have you not thought to go to the incorrect address and see if your parcel is there?? That's what I would do, unless it's like 500miles away. I did read what you'd written and my judgement was quite clear I thought - It's your own silly fault and your demands just aren't realistic. I'll wait to hear JSP's side of the story first, as I'd be very surprised if they have ignored "loads" of emails, but then again if you've threatened them and been rude and made unrealistic requests then I'd probably ignore you as well tbh.

14. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have two pieces of factual information for you.

Tony is a legend!

OP is an idiot!

15. TiCo_87 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

16. ali_legend Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I ordered timing belt kit. Was supposed to come 2/3 days later ended up getting it about a week later also emailed them many times to see what's up but didn't get any response..

I'm not complaining about the actual delayed postage but the service I received due to no replies to emails on both eBay and here..

17. dhdavectr Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Only issue I've ever had with them was down to an incompetent courier.

The driver signed the signature box and I never received my oil/filter off them.

JSP had a signature provided and didn't want to hear anymore from me about it.

Order my stuff elsewhere now, not because of JSP being unhelpful but because of the courier they use.

18. -vin- Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I've used them in the past to purchase my oil and oil filter, no complaints by me I think they was great and my order turned up quick. 

If I remember correctly, I paid through paypal - my paypal address is also different to my current address. Before finalising the order i made, I'm sure I changed the delivery address on the website? I'm 90% sure thats what I was able to do and I done that because paypal wouldn't let me change my address.  

To be fair dude, not being rude but you even mentioned it was pretty much your fault for having the wrong address. Like mentioned about try get in touch with your previous address if you can, ask them to send you the parts and you pay for delivery or just go to that address and pick the parts up.

Hope it gets sorted though! :Smile:

19. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You have been ordering a timing belt and tensioners for well over a month? Are you running a vintage dial up modem?

JSP have always proven very good. I just hope you haven't been as foul opinion your communications to them.

20. EK-Leo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I know both owners at JSP and even get my parts delivered personally never had any issues the guy has even brought me a part in the middle of the night, can't beat that for service

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.