Finished JDM Combe @ Castle Combe 02/06/18

Discussion in 'Events & Meets' started by K24 CL9 GUY, Wednesday 20th Dec, 2017.

1. Tim B Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Tim Buxton
    on holibobs....sorry but enjoy

K24 CL9 GUY and Harvey like this.
  2. K24 CL9 GUY Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    If anyone is interested in attending this the final date you can buy a club area ticket is the 31st. Please PM me to let me know you are attending so I can update the list to keep an eye on the numbers as if we got over 30 cars I will need to book a fourth ten car pitch.

Harvey likes this.
  3. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I was really torn about which stand to go on, and having mates coming with me has clinched the deal. I'll be on the Kuruma Shakai stand in the Prelude. Hoping to see some of y'all on the HK stand

K24 CL9 GUY and Harvey like this.
  4. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Supersoni Eastbourne
    I think this is for show cars and mines a bit tatty so unfortunately not for me

K24 CL9 GUY likes this.
  5. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I'd have to disagree. Policy of HK has always been that you bring your car, no matter the state. Yes, some clubs are all about having a pissing contest with their cars, but HK is generally more mature that that in that we are a club of Honda enthusiasts first and foremost, no matter the state of the Honda in question

K24 CL9 GUY, Harvey and andy83 like this.
  6. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hmm thanks for replying still in two minds haven't been to any meets yet would be good to meet some of you in real life if nothing turns up in the meantime my go anyway and get ticket on the day Anyone driving up from Sussex?

Harvey likes this.
  7. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Go on and do it mate, it will be a good day out, if nothing else. The last time I went to Combe I took my daily Accord, it was nothing special, but I enjoyed the day none the less.

super sonic and andy83 like this.
  8. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Okay thanks Harvey have decided to go if tickets still available. Have tried to book through link but "nobody is online at the moment" Have left message will probably get reply tomorrow office hours.

gbb14 and Harvey like this.
  9. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The link on the previous page seems to work for me.

super sonic likes this.
  10. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh the link works its just they've apparently gone home for the day? Will give it another go....
    ... yes same, enter club name and password, goes to screen saying basket empty, with a message tab click on it message says " sorry nobody online..." Will try again tomorrow and if that fails will probably phone them.

Harvey likes this.
  11. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

100% mate it works.
    I'e just got as far as going to book a track session, though I was doing this on my phone.

As soon as you enter the password, it will allow you to select entry in the box just under that. Select 1 car pass. The go the bottom of the screen and click on the green button. There it should allow you to pay.

super sonic likes this.
  12. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

BOOKED! thumbs up
    Thanks fellas for replying etc, hopefully see you there excited smiley

gbb14, Nels and Harvey like this.
  13. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've already booked my tickets, so I will see you there

gbb14 and super sonic like this.
  14. gbb14 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Angel Birmingham
    Mate, everything will be fine :Smile:, I was like you, not sure what was around :depressed:, but talking here and there:salute: , and seeing a lot of hugely hearted guys around this forum, I was sure I was in for something good. :Hey:
    and...about your car, I have mine since February, what can you do in 3 months having a full time job and beers to drink in the weekends ? not much :Smile: I will come to JDM open minded that I do have a Honda. :gohonda::hondababy:

K24 CL9 GUY, Harvey and andy83 like this.
  15. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Gbb, as you say there's a lot of hugely hearted guys round here. Looking forward to it

Harvey and andy83 like this.
  16. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all Emailed these yesterday cos no ticket yet received reply today " club passes due to be sent out beginning next week" in case anyone was wondering.

RogerH69 likes this.
  17. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My ticket has arrived :Smile: Just one question. On the Important Information for Club Members sheet paragraph two it says
    '... everyone parked by 8:30... remain til the end of the show.' does this mean literally everyone? It then says I will still be able to 'access my club stand after 9 which would seem to contradict the above. Can anyone clarify this?

18. gbb14 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Everyone ready ? :Grin:

Harvey and super sonic like this.
  19. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Almost. Just gotta wash car. Am hugely looking forward to this

Harvey likes this.
  20. gbb14 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Is there a prize for the least looking car on the show ? If yes I'm gonna win it!! haha :Smile:

Harvey likes this.