Upcoming JF2 Donnington 30th of June - 1st of July

Discussion in 'Events & Meets' started by K24 CL9 GUY, Wednesday 20th Dec, 2017.

1. rimmo Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Charlie Brigg North Lincs
    :jumpy::Happy::vtec:

K24 CL9 GUY and Tim B like this.
  2. Tim B Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Tim Buxton
    booked and paid....

K24 CL9 GUY and rimmo like this.
  3. Bones126 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England Dave Birmingham
    Nice :Thumbup: bt am I the only one going "why is the positive cap on the battery up" lol

Tim B likes this.
  4. Tim B Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Tim Buxton
    its down now...that was 8 months ago

Bones126 likes this.
  5. rimmo Premium Member Club Supporter

The deadline for purchasing club ticket is fast approaching.
    Tickets | Japfest
    So if anyone is interested please come and join us for a great day/weekend out whichever is your preference
    If interested either reply here or let @K24 CL9 GUY over on the Facebook site.

MickyB and K24 CL9 GUY like this.
  6. K24 CL9 GUY Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    Oh wow look forward to seeing this beauty :dribble: That will make three boosted Honda's on the stand then just yours is the only one made that way originally :Grin:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thank you for taking charge on this side of things @rimmo with my attendance being quite poor but Facebook has me over run at the moment with organising three stands at the same time as a stag and the general chit chat/advice I receive on a daily basis :sweating:

If anyone who has purchased a ticket just pm me your name and what you drive that would be wicked so can keep the list up to date :dodgydeal::Thumbup:

MickyB and Tim B like this.
  7. rimmo Premium Member Club Supporter

K24 CL9 GUY, MickyB and andy83 like this.
  8. K24 CL9 GUY Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    Much appreciated dude :clap:

So I've just replied to their email they sent me asking about numbers as have noticed we had a large group last year but only ten have bought tickets so far. I've said by the end of the month should know the true numbers as many seem to leave it until last min but always end up with between 20-30 generally. I know that they are asking on predicted numbers as will be allocating spots so I've kindly asked if we could be on tarmac this year so fingers crossed they oblige :Wink: That said please get your tickets ASAP if you would like to attend so they know what room they need for us :Thumbup:

rimmo likes this.