Reviews LED Replacement light bulbs.

Discussion in 'Member's Reviews' started by Digbybeagle, Friday 10th Nov, 2017.

1. Digbybeagle Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Can anyone reccomend a retailer for LED bulbs, I am okay with eBay as long as they come via a genuine experience, thanks in anticipation.

Sorry nearly forgot, 7th generation Honda Accord tourer.

2. Mugen_fd2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

London
    Also interested what others say, as I would like to change standard bulbs for led.

3. kazh72 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    I’ve used Horizonleds.co.uk for my 8th Generation accord. You can see the write up in my garage.

Generally OK experience. The main thing for me is that they do take care of you (though very slow at times). I’ve had a couple of LEDs that failed but they replaced them both quickly without any trouble. Also they swapped out a back ordered HID with an LED to cut the waiting time.

So not totally trouble free but you get support. Prefer this to the pot luck support you get with eBay.

Mugen_fd2 likes this.
  4. Digbybeagle Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That's great, I will give them a try, see how I get on, thanks for the quick response.

5. Mugen_fd2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

London
    I did use Horizonleds before, but cannot say their quality much better than ebay/China, choice of bulbs not great either. Its good to buy from them if you need it ASAP, but previously I bought a few led bulbs from this seller on Aliexpress https://sd-shop.aliexpress.com/store/344961?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.a5aca1e4xZoLV and they still working past 6 month.
    At least they are twice cheaper with comparable quality and you can see reviews/photos of others.

6. Digbybeagle Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

How did you manage with postage from the USA Import duty and delivery times?

7. Mugen_fd2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

London
    It comes from China, like everything else nowadays.

8. Digbybeagle Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Okay sounds okay.

9. 1066Boy Premium Member Club Supporter

Bones126 and andy83 like this.