Daily Driver New - Jazz as I wanted it

4th Generation (2015) vehicle added by Eck, Tuesday 6th Mar, 2018

1. Eck Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. Eck Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Full rhs view. Spoiler tweak to panel. New nose & engine top. Proper boot fitment from previous.

Nels likes this.
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

You can add these pictures to the Garage Entry vis the 'Edit Vehicle' option. Then just load them up as you did with the original three.

4. Eck Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mor photos with engine filling the bay now and the elusive oil filter location

Sport engine 2.JPG Sport engine.JPG Sport oil filter.JPG

5. Eck Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Added to the garage file also - not sure of habit where updates should go and also 'new' photo her with my expensive wheel nut modification is better headline photo. Especially with that novelty so far this year - the sun is shining!

15/04/2018
    Not a lot of motoring due to the need to be in the sun in March.
    Impressions - yes this is indeed how a Honda should feel, well planted on the ground with enough power to overtake without the feeling of panic setting in and too much noise from engine. Do not know what else in car changed (suspension etc.) with engine but a much better ride all round and all conditions, even switching on cruise control to return to speed, so much better pick-up.
    Not yet gone above 70 on motorway and restricted to just about 3500 RPM for o/takes so far. (Mainly country roads with undulations but a few straights for clearing the farm vehicles, delivery vans & lorries etc.)
    Dislikes - still the touch screen, the fiddly change setting speeds on small dash dial - why not integrate onto the touch screen?
    Likes - oh yes the wonderful tactile feel of the heater control etc and no need to look or feel about for the touch sensitive bits and also the key, yes I like it, it means it is where I can find it with the garage door FOB and not have to scrabble for where left before or into pockets.
    One small ’problem/niggle’, the parking sensors sometimes switched off on start up?
    All in all so far so very much better and if Honda push this they may even open up another sector instead of just old foggies like me!!

One more comment regarding the key - now if I get out of the car for a short while there is none of the very annoying beeping noise and the engine stays on until I get back in!! black nut covers 20180415.