Norfolk/suffolk convoy to south mimms part 2

Discussion in 'Convoy Section' started by dannyb198, Sunday 16th Jun, 2013.

1. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

couldn't make it down there till late for part 1 and was a boring drive there on my own lol

Is There any one in suffolk and Norfolk going to south mimms part 2 that want to convoy down ? Meet up with local Honda owners and then cruise down to mimms

2. Knightsy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm up for that :Smile: missed part one and haven't been to one yet

3. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There will be a convoy from thetford im sure :Smile:

4. Knightsy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

With the HN guys?

5. flem Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

going through newmarket/cambridge?

6. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think fyc racing from thetford will have a convoy going from thetford, yea I'm sure we could stop off at a14 bp just after Newmarket if u wanted to join on mate

7. cbalaam New Member Getting Started

im guessing ur gonna come down the A12 way, so you could meet up with a load of us from colchester.

8. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nah I was gonna go a14-a11-m25 mate but if the majority wanted to go a12 way to join on to you lot we could

9. ArdCord Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Myself and a few others will meet you at cambridge

10. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sounds good mate more the better, once we get a bit closer to the date and I know who's conning and where from we can arrange meeting times ECT...

11. RandomDan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When is this anyway?

12. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's on the 14th July mate starts at 2pm

13. EKjoe Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah should be good mate :Smile: yet to finalise things but I think we'll have around 10 cars going down from ippy way.

14. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have been speaking to a couple of people and have came up with some times and places to meet I have decied to only put two meet points purely just because it gets a bit boring keep stopping at loads of meet points

first meet point is thetford - Forest Retail Park,Thetford,IP24 3QL will MEET AT 9.30 gives time for people to meet up and for people time to stop and get something to eat like mc d's, will be LEAVE here at 9.55

second meet point will be Stansted this allows people from Cambridge or bury way to join on without having to stop every couple of miles - Birchanger services M11 Junction 8, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 5QZ MEET AT 11.15 will LEAVE at 11.40 to south mimms

should arrive at south mimms for 12.30 as there is normally a massive cue to get in

15. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

These times are based on if it starts at 1... Got told yesterday it's starting an hour early this year... That right ?

16. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

have just checked the post put up on july first in the events and it starts at 2.00pm so times will be changing to

first meet point is thetford - Forest Retail Park,Thetford,IP24 3QL will MEET AT 10.30 gives time for people to meet up and for people time to stop and get something to eat like mc d's, will be LEAVE here at 10.55

second meet point will be Stansted this allows people from Cambridge or bury way to join on without having to stop every couple of miles - Birchanger services M11 Junction 8, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 5QZ MEET AT 12.15 will LEAVE at 12.40 to south mimms

should arrive at south mimms for 1.30 as there is normally a massive cue to get in

sorry for all the hassle been a bit of confusion with the starting time

17. coupejames Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:Smile: see you there

18. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Attending

- dannyb198

- coupejames

19. dannyb198 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Time change! Due to people wanting to arrive earlier for good spaces as it gets busy early and quick

first meet point is thetford - Forest Retail Park,Thetford,IP24 3QL will MEET AT 9.45 gives time for people to meet up and for people time to stop and get something to eat like mc d's, will be LEAVE here at 10.15

second meet point will be Stansted this allows people from Cambridge or bury way to join on without having to stop every couple of miles - Birchanger services M11 Junction 8, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 5QZ MEET AT 11.35 will LEAVE at 12 to south mimms

should arrive at south mimms for 12.50

20. MattyH Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm guessing a load of the h life guys will be coming from Norwich probably around 9:15 if they're going to thetford. That's when I'm planning on leaving Norwich by.