Parents & Tattoos

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Tye21, Tuesday 8th Mar, 2016.

1. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not at all. Ultimately, yes the final decision lies with you. 

Mums will always be controlling to some degree; it is in their nature.  I don't think she is at all worried about the financial outlay of a tattoo. You are to her, her child. And there is nothing you can ever do to change that.

We all have different perspectives and I respect that. In my opinion though, after all is said and done, I would rather bring my Mum some smiles. 

2. Tye21 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Agreed and due to our different perspectives every one sees everything differently, haha, included my old mother! 

Well I guess I need to think long and hard about my decision! :Smile:  

3. CIVIT Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Agree with @tye21 about ink pigmentation and the advancements within the industry, also three or four other permutations to think about, the artist laying the design on I.E. the skill not to cause damage or pierce the epidermis, ending up with the right result or what you had actually envisaged as the finished product (once its on there) and good old fashion ageing when your own body cells do not regenerate as effectively after about forty to forty five years or so.

My fourth point is fashion.... I use to wear lots of piercings, highlights and ripped jeans!

But saying all this I am a great admirer of people who live by their convictions and some of the artwork carried out is truly breathtaking when done properly.

Unfortunately not for me I am afraid. 

4. skull-candy18 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Who cares.

We're all going to die in the not too distant future. I'm sure some ink won't ruin your life. 

I bought a house young (21) and do miss having disposable income, I won't be able to afford tattoos for a long time. You should enjoy it while you can. 

5. Tye21 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Plan is to finish my car off and get it running and then get it all planned out and done! 

That way if my mum decided to kick me out I have a car hahah

6. naDiel Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

At least you will be able to sleep in it! :Grin:

7. Tye21 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Exactly my point hahaha

8. agibson4hr2 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not gonna lie... If my parents threatened to kick me out over some ink on MY body, I'd not want to live there anyway lol..

Just get it done mate :Tongue: