Private registration plates

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by ArcticFire, Sunday 4th Oct, 2015.

1. ArcticFire Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'm by no means a prefect driver and like to have a "spirited" drive now and then lol Although I don't mess about in built up areas etc as I ain't running over a kid. But I do always indicate, I don't sit in the outside lane, I don't crawl etc.

But I'm finding a growing trend of really crap drivers who don't do the above also have that particular speciality of indicating to turn right AFTER the :tut: lights have gone green and you are now stuck behind them ready to go thermonuclear. And they almost always have a private plate!

There's a few guys at work who have private plates and they are awful on the road also.

I know this isn't everyone with a private plate and I know some on here have them but God damn it stop spending money on your vanity and use it on some lessons! Grrrrrr. Rant over.

Considering doing a dash cam compilation of these rather annoying people.

jimjams likes this.
  2. ArcticFire Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Not forgetting taxis of course. Literally drove home after this post and a private taxi tears up my inside then suddenly stops with no indication to pick someone up. The car behind him gets such and beeps when pulling out and past him. I can the taxi driver in my mirror giving the car the wa#nker sign. This also seems to be more common now, crap drivers that can't accept they are crap and in the wrong and reacting like this.

I bet these 'tough' people would be the first to squeal to the police when the other party gets out and thumps them for their gestures.

I reckon I'm going to get my other cam hooked up for rearward viewing pleasure.

jimjams likes this.
  3. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

I've had a couple of private plates :Whistle: i've also owned a couple of BMW's in my 43 years of driving. :sorry:

4. ArcticFire Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Scotland Graham Scotland
    The relationship there could well be ironic lol

5. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

I promise not to do the second one ever again. I've learned my lesson