Dealers/Garages Pro Speed in Cardiff

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by 2.4 8thGen, Monday 9th Jan, 2017.

1. 2.4 8thGen Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Brett Bristol
    Has anyone hear had any experience with Prospeed in Cardiff for a custom cat back stainless exhaust.
    Iv read good reviews on these and was going to get a new custom built system as the baffles on my passenger side back box are on there way out.

Pro-Speed Exhausts

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    From their pics there work looks pretty decent.

Only things with a custom fabbed system is you don't how it will sound until it's been made.

3. 2.4 8thGen Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Brett Bristol
    Very true Speedy about the sound.
    There is a vid on there web site showing the 3 sounds.
    1 for standard
    2 for mid sport
    3 full sports
    Had a chat with the guy and he recommended mid as you will get a nice sound in VTEC but not the drone sound when normal motorway driving.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That's the one I had done on Roobix .. "Mid Sport"

2.4 8thGen likes this.
  5. Denso23 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Denso23 London
    I'm supprised your exhaust already is past it's best. What are the signs the baffles are failing?

Will keep a eye on mine too. I hear a bit of a gargle from the exhaust but not sure if this is a problem with the baffle or not. might be just notmal

Anyway if it did fail I would only use genuine part for replacement as they are hard to beat for quality

6. TheSam Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I had an cat back made for my Pulsar a few years ago, the quality was very good, I had 2 large boxes put in, it was very bass...y. it was a bit droney due to having a round rear box, my newest system has an oval box as its spot on.

IMG_0144.
    IMG_0148.
    IMG_0155.