General Professional Car Shades (alternative to tints)

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by aznspidey, Thursday 23rd Aug, 2018.

1. aznspidey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom TN London
    For those looking for summer shades and normal viewing during dull and gloomy days, these shades are an awesome alternative. As far as I know, nothing comes close in terms of design and quality. I know their are OEM shades, but they are hugely expensive in comparison. I've been waiting for a good discount promotion before ordering so I thought I'd share...

image.
    image.

Nels likes this.
  2. kbobiller New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Steve Walsall
    I'm always tempted by a bargain, so I took a look at the website but I already have the tinted privacy glass on the rear windows of my FR-V, and at £82 (£72 with the tenner off) would it actually make a difference if the sun ever peeps out again? Does anyone have any experience of using these shades?

https://www.carshades.co.uk/shades-honda-c-2729_3078_3092_3093.html

3. Sandy52 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Sandy NORWICH
    I had a set of window shades for my previous car a Peugeot. They fitted well, looked good and did the job. They could be quickly removed folded and stored away when not required. They were a Peugeot accessory and i have never seen anything else for other cars. I think if they fit well and can be removed they are a good thing, and better than tint film. I don't think you would fit them on tinted windows, no need.

4. aznspidey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom TN London
    If you already have tints, then only worth considering these if you like to open windows whilst keeping the shade.

5. aznspidey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom TN London
    Even better discount available, probably the best discount you'll ever get for these...

20% of all Car Shades before the 30th September 2018.

All you need to do is quote RIGHTSTART20 when you checkout!