General Random Honda Alloy Wheel Question

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Little Blue Beat, Tuesday 4th Aug, 2015.

1. Little Blue Beat New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Steve Southampton
    BassettGreen1. Hi All,

I am the new owner of an immaculate 1993 Honda Beat. For some reason it has non-original 13" Honda alloys all round. The rear wheels should be 14", and so I'd like to try and track down a pair of identical wheels at 14". Does anyone recognise them? I'm pretty sure they're genuine Honda aftermarket wheels, and I have clues that suggest they may have been fitted by a UK Honda dealer in the 2000s - but not certain. Part no. or name for the 14" version please!

Busa1340r likes this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Steve. :Hey:
    Great to see your Honda Beat. Please 'Introduce Yourself' and add her to the Club Garage.

With regard to the alloys question, have a look through these brochures. They may have the information you're after

3. Little Blue Beat New Member Getting Started

Hi Nels,
    Thanks for welcome and quick reply. I'll introduce and add to Garage!
    I already have the brochure, thanks, but it offers no information on these wheels. As I said, I have reason to think they may have been replaced by a UK Honda dealer, who struggled to find 14" ones, so just threw on a complete set of 13"s. I'm hoping that the same stud pattern, offset etc. was available in this design as a 14".
    Anyone else have any ideas?
    Thanks! Steve

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

5. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Looks like the standard Civic option wheel. Only in a 13 to my knowledge.

Have you thought trying an original set of beat alloys and having them colour matched.

6. i-DSI Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Agree.... I don't believ they're available in 14 inch.

7. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was going to say that they look like some Civic Alloy wheels, though I believe they did a set that where a similar version to those with a slight twist pattern to them for the MB Civic (looks like a baby Accord) I'll have to have a look though, Pretty sure they where 14 or even 15 inch.

The ones i can find so far are these, not identical, but must be the one I was thinking of
    Wheel

8. numpty67 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Here is a picture of the wheel in a brochure for a Honda Logo in 2000, here is the link to my Logo page on Flickr
    Collection: Honda Logo Brochures 1996-2001

It is listed in the accessory brochure as well but only as a 13", will keep looking

14842113819_eef422e1e2_o.

Nels, i-DSI and Nighthawk like this.
  9. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats actually a sweet little Logo, seen a bunch of them around here of late. None of them with alloys, just all standard models.

10. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Yes they're the ones. Thought Civic or Logo. Seen logos with these wheel options out and about. Yup only 13's

Still want a logo.

11. numpty67 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Think this is the same wheel from a Honda That's accessory brochure from Japan 2002

Here is the link to my Flickr page, still only 13" but there are part numbers and it might take a bit of figuring out!
    Honda That's Japan Accessory Brochure 2002 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

10816194133_f12ce8d544_o.
    - - - Updated - - -
    I think I have found 14" version, from a 2006 Honda Jazz Brochure from Australia, think it's the same wheel,
    Honda Jazz 2nd Generation Australia Accessory Brochure 2006 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

9033670271_ae3029c1ba_o.
    - - - Updated - - -
    14" with part number from JDM Honda Aria brochure 2002
    Honda Fit Aria Japan Accessory Brochure 2002 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    10796092545_b05e6e9261_k.

accordheritage likes this.
  12. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    We never get the interesting cars

13. numpty67 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

accordheritage likes this.
  14. Little Blue Beat New Member Getting Started

Hmm - thanks for that, chaps. Food for thought. Looks like they are available as 14" then - just need to find an '06 Australian Jazz/'02 Aria/'99 Domani that had them fitted as options, found its way to the UK, and is now being broken.
    Good luck with that, then! :gotcha:
    Need to check that the PCDs match, then time to hit the Jap auction sites. Can anyone translate those Japanese part numbers for what looks like the correct 14" thin-spokes, please?