General RB1 Odyssey Absolute or Elysion?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by SafEvo, Friday 8th Jun, 2018.

1. SafEvo New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Saf Bradford
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum but i am in the market for a 7 seater Honda, i am now down to 2 cars and am finding it very difficult to choose.
    I am torn between which is the better car, i mean i like the Odyssey Absolute due to the 200bhp K24 engine and car-like appearance but then i also like the Elysion because it has lots of space inside and looks quite luxurious.

I have so many questions for anybody who knows these cars....
    What are running both of these in the UK like? big engines must be low MPG but how bad is it?
    What are parts availability like? Is it difficult find knowledgeable mechanics or are they same underneath as a particular uk model? How bad is insurance on these imports? Do the Navigations systems need updating/altering? So many questions....

Can any owners of either of these help me? It would be great if owners of the above 2 cars could write a little paragraph on their experiences and their advice/recommendation would also be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah also, currently on Autotrader there is a limited AV edition RB1 model, can't find anything on this, is this a factory model?
    link here: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&page=1

2. djcrossie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Dave West Midlands
    Hi @SafEvo I've sent you a PM so if you have any specific questions about the RB1 I can hopefully answer them. There are a few others owners on here who could also help you out with any questions or queries you have. Welcome to the forum :welcome:

SafEvo likes this.