****Scam alert***

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Manbond, Tuesday 3rd May, 2016.

1. Manbond Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Just wanted to give a heads up to all members on here about a member here called EJ9 MUNKEE aka Mark Anthony Perkins!He advertised some parts on a FB selling page a couple of months with the intent of scamming people out of there hard earned cash! Hes been an active member on here over the years as so have I! I did get my cash back thru PayPal but a few other lads I know wernt so lucky as they gave Mark the benefit of the doubt an paid as with no fess!

I have posted his email address up just so people will have a quick look at it an look out for it in future as I wouldn't like anyone to be scammed by this person! I was given a mobile number for him also,but didn't feel the need to rant down at the phone to him due to pay pal refunded me my cash!

If your reading this 1st Generation hear your a pretty decent chap after chatting to other Honda enthusiasts that have dealt with you in that past,an were quite shocked to hear you had done this to a few people!

I hope it was just a moment of madness an you've seen the light!

Thanks for reading

Mb

View attachment 25486

View attachment 25487

View attachment 25488

2. naDiel Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All I have to say is that in past dealings I haven't had a problem with Mark.

Obviously situations change, so feel sorry that this happened to you buddy. Hopefully everything can be talked through, explained and resolved.

3. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom kyron Wolverhampton
    Same here , used to be decent then all these posts started floating the pages about how he's scammed people of like £20 - £40 for rep parts.

Weird.

4. civtegra Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If it's the same chap I'm thinking of, I collected se recaro's off him years ago with no drama. Lived near Birmingham? 

I still have the rails sitting around somewhere!

5. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom kyron Wolverhampton
    Possibly, he lives or lived in Walsall.

6. Manbond Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah I think he still lives in Walsall!

If you click on his profile says he was last active on here on 11th April so must still be browsing this forum from time to time!

Mb

7. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did you get this sorted?

Remember his name floating around the forums a few years ago, but was never a scammer...although some people do weird things when they think they'll make a quick buck

8. Azad_R Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Weird. I've dealt with him before. No problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

9. Manbond Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

PayPal re credited me my cash back!

I've heard he's a decent bloke! Moment of madness maybe!

10. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Glad you covered the fees instead of going by gift payments...well done :Smile:

11. CG8 Accord Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Should always pay the fees when buying something, just a few extra quid could save you a shed load.

12. Manbond Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆