Detailing Slave labour

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by Harvey, Sunday 5th Feb, 2017.

1. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It seems not a week goes by when my little brother doesn't ask to use my snow foam lance and pressure washer.

So today I let him loose once again, while he is always happy to make a mess and get the snow foam everywhere, I get a clean car as well. Plus so did one of my friends who turned up in a very dirty vw polo company car. 20170204_142558. 20170204_142533. 20170204_142459. 20170204_142452. 20170204_142441.

Of course that is not how I left it, she got washed after this, and then gone over with some autoglym aqua wax as I didn't have time to fully clay and polish her up before having to be somewhere. But when I did get back I cleaned all the glass with autoglym glass polish, now being too dark to take a decent pic.

DrSam and honda_saj like this.
  2. 1066Boy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If he likes cleaning that much I should bring my 4x4 over after a competition. :Grin:

DrSam and Harvey like this.
  3. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't think it's the cleaning he likes, more just using the pressure washer and snow foam lance.

4. B16_EG Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Whenever I get my wash kit out my little one always wants to have a go, I let him carry on he has so much fun!

Harvey likes this.
  5. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha, nice. Kids always love making a mess, even if in this case, it's making the car clean

andy83 likes this.