Off-Topic Smartphone screen size

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by SayamaAccord, Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012.

1. At the moment the Samsung Galaxy Note tops the list at 5.3 inches.

Is biggest best?

Or is that just too big?

Is it really a problem to have to use two hands on a smartphone?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I think the Dell streak has the biggest screen for a phone 5 inches ... You better off with a tablet with 3G to be honest.

3. RobB Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To be honest that's seems too big, I take it that's across the diagonal. Can't remember the iPhone 4 screen size, but I find it adequate, and it fits in my pocket.
    Although rumour has it the next iPhone will have a bigger screen.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  5. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I used a Streak for a while and it was a bit too big. It only looks right with my friend, but then he is 7-foot tall. I find that 4 - 4.3 is large enough. The 3.5 of the iPhone 4/4s is just too small for me. If the rumors for the iP5 are right then that might be interesting and if the IPS display for the iPad 3 is any good then that leads the way for a larger display on the 5.

6. Blue Guru Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Im used to the size of my HTC Desire HD but it is a bit bulky in the pocket, might go smaller at upgrade time later this year

7. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Whether I`m looking at my PC or my HTC Sensation I need my reading specs so the Sensation does me fine. Its not too big and I`m used to it in my pocket.