Tyres & Wheels Spare Wheel

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by Rhys, Thursday 4th Apr, 2013.

  1. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    This is probably a stupid question but here goes

    I have a full size spare alloy for my Accord which im quite chuffed about but it is loose in the compartment under boot lining and a hole at the bottom through which I can see the ground !! I take it there should be some sort of long bolt holding it in place and blocking up the hole at the same time. What would it be called and where could I get one from ?
  2. synaesthesia Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    Nick Derby
    No, there isn't a bolt. It should sit loose, the hole at the bottom would normally have a rubber bung in it. It's a drainage hole.
  3. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Ok thank you for clearing that up for me :Smile:
  4. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

    Honda dealer or breakers yard?