Stolen Cars

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Stew., Tuesday 16th Mar, 2010.

1. uzy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:tut: sake!

I still have fears when I leave my car anywhere.

I would be devastated if it was stolen!

These idiots don't understand the time/effort/money out in to our cars.

I tend to store my car in a garage. And never reveal the location to anyone. Only a hand full of family know.

Anyone who would steal a car needs their balls cut off and fed to them. Then slowly and painfully punished. ..... Assholes!!!

:tut: :thumbdown: :tut: :tut:.

But it's places like forums and fb that help track cars and get them back to the rightfull owners ASAP.

And CL is really good for moral and really helpful support. And for that is what brings enthusiast together.

2. :tut: hell what language are them :tut: speaking in the video?

3. @bashar90 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

its neddy glaswegian haha

4. PinTama Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

5. longchris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

so sad they have no respect for other property weird they make vids of it scum bags

6. scotty7170 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Probs a bit to late but couple months ago my cheap buy car for the engine was stolen from harlow

Reg: P677 VAX

Silver Civic coupe 1.6i sr. It had tinted windows, chavy 17s and a back box

7. TorqueCivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did you check the previous owners house? did you ever receive the v5??

8. LilAndy94 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wouldn't be sat on here if I had a Spec R stolen. I'd be on it like the father in Taken.

9. LilAndy94 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh :tut: :/ that's serious. Sorry to hear that man!!

10. TorqueCivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ahh that sucks, everyone should always check the prev owners if it gets stolen after a few days/weeks as they could keep a key and not send the v5 off so basically you can't prove you baught it

11. Vtimark Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've always worried about this but if you're smart enough to get a receipt then that should be enough proof- Providing you catch the guy! Check your v5,it says on the front that the holder of the v5 is not necessarily the owner the car.

12. jarynn Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hope those scum die in the video.. just watch where you stop to change satnav or something... some wee :tut: tried to get in my passenger door (locked) put the window down a bit and asked what he wanted 'let me in, its raining'.. eh no pal how about :tut: off! 

13. @bashar90 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

you serious mate!? :O where did this happen? mines was stolen back in October!

The boys from Milton are known for it :Smile: tramps

14. jarynn Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Outside Saltcoats/Kilwinning.. There's a Morrisons petrol station.. Was kinda raining.. But what kinda pissed me off is the :tut: tried to open the door and wouldn't go away.

Didn't really matter both ways if he got into the car, he would still be getting a screw driver to the face lol

15. Puddz Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Seen on Facebook, stolen from the Bristol area. Keep an eye out please guys! Don't know the owner but no one deserves there car to be stolen!

null_zps1e7055ac.

null_zps205639b0.

16. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bristol is getting too common for this.

17. alex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Getting?

Bristol's known for it!

18. Mb6-VTIs Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

STOLEN Civic mb6 vtis stanced on xxr 501 in london reg T625 LPV

20130603_164357.

19. EGH_22 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Swear that EG was on ebay

20. ben04 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

STOLEN TONIGHT
    S. wales / port talbot

mates mx5 was pinched tonight, not an easy car to conceal due to te outrageous paintwork. keep an eye out people

[​IMG]