Super Street Performance

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by EG-nath, Thursday 12th Apr, 2018.

1. EG-nath Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi people,

Just a quick one to ask if anyone has dealt with SSP before? I haven't but am finding it hard to deal with them / place an order

No way of contacting (ie phone number or address, just an email)

Trying to buy a Toda Replica exhaust manifold as the PLM one i have just cracked after some use, had my PLM welded twice now and fed up of it [​IMG]

Read online that SSP use thicker tube and better flanges, so hoping they'll last [​IMG]

£100 cheaper than the tegiwa seems a no brainer....of course if it was easy to buy one

2. Hondalad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Steve Derbyshire
    Do you not want to use their Internet ordering system? I put one for an EK in my cart and went all the way to the payment details page and it seemed fine. Unfortunately they're out of stock of the coupe version otherwise I'd of had one. I'm looking for a stainless cat back for my coupe but can't find one I'm that keen on. I don't want it to be stupidly loud either.

3. Hondalad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Steve Derbyshire
    I've just fitted a SSP cat back to my Civic coupe. I was really impressed with the look and feel of it and it looks like it's going to last. It is quite loud though but I suppose what stainless exhaust isn't? It does sound great up the higher revs though.

I actually bought mine on ebay instead of through the website and I won it on an auction so I only paid £177 delivered for it.