Tools Torque App

Discussion in 'Tools & Equipment' started by Smokingman, Wednesday 22nd Nov, 2017.

1. Smokingman Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom John LN5
    Hi guys.
    I have seen pictures/videos where Torque displays DPF regen info since last regen as well other DPF info etc. However can't seem to be able to do this on mine though its the full version. Car details 2.2 I-DTEC Accord 2009.

Or is there an app that will? or is it just that the Accord ECU will not output the correct details.

2. i-DSI Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hi Smokingman,
    I also do have the full version of Torque. And if I look at the available values, I do not see regen info since last regeneration. Where did you see this?
    You need to consider:
    1) You can not display what is not even mentioned in the list.
    2) Even when it's in the list, it's possible Honda does not give the info. E.g.: oil temperature. It's in the list, Honda does have the tempsensor integrated in the oil level sensor, but you can't see it with Torque. That's because this kind of info is not mandatory to make available in EURO4/5 legislation. With the Honda tester you do can see the oil temp.
    3) Some things will obviously not display, even when in the list. E.g. turbo pressure for my atmospheric 2.0 i-VTEC petrol.
    It would be great if you can share what you've seen concerning DPF in Torque. Maybe we do can help you or clarify.
    Hope this helps?

3. Smokingman Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom John LN5
    @i-DSI
    When I get the car back i'll have a look. I was looking on youtube and saw various videos showing Torque and readouts.

4. Smokingman Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom John LN5
    Got the Accord back last week after it's DPF clean. Anyway here is a screen shot of the ODB reader what it reads from the ECU.

Screenshot_20171126-203647.

So nothing for the DPF as required!

i-DSI likes this.