Optional Extras Wiper blades

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Harvey, Sunday 2nd Apr, 2017.

1. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

a must for sure.

2. tigmar Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Spain Ian Pedreguer
    I just asked Holdcroft for a price for a set of blades, delivered to Northampton.
    Over £30 !!
    I think that's a bit rich.

3. hondacl9 Premium Member Club Supporter

I recently bought a pair of bosch aerotwin for £21.84 delivered.

The only complain is the passenger side should be 15 inch instead of 16 inch.

Wiperblades.co.uk says the kit is sold according to the manufacturer's standard (26 / 16 ).

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Personally I think the price I paid for my Honda flat blades is about right, a little over £30 delivered. I have used the Bosch ones previously and did not like the way they looked when fitted. The Honda ones look and fit properly. I suppose to each their own.

andy83 likes this.
  5. qc2 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom quince Bromley
    the best non Honda wipers I've tried are the Denso hybrid wipers, cheapest from euro car parts. they are very good

John Hamer and Harvey like this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

How often do you guys change wiper blades?

andy83 likes this.
  7. Harvey Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When they no longer clear the windscreen effectively. Alot of the time though, its within 12 months due to where I park my car at work. It's lower than the road, so the salt, grit and dust cover the car regularly, and as soon as you put the wipers on to clear the dust, it puts Nick's in the blades.

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I was thinking about 1-2 years for most people. That's what I used to get from mine. I now wipe them over religiously whenever they appear dusty. I have not needed to change any since.
    I guess it all boils down to how much time/opportunity you have.

andy83 and Harvey like this.
  9. qc2 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom quince Bromley
    Don't let wipers wipe dry. when it starts raining or is only spitting use a spray of screenwash initially to effectively lube the windscreen to make for nice smooth wiping. friction damages the rubber. mine last 2 years typically

Nels likes this.